Optimize Your Sales Strategy to Gain a Competitive Advantage
Sales is at the heart of any company. All key processes—from Operations, Marketing, Resource planning financials—depend on efficient, optimized Sales Strategy.
Steady and continuous improvement is a hallmark of great sales and marketing organizations. However, market, customer, competitive and company conditions sometimes necessitate a more transformational approach to strategy and capabilities.
Sketch helps sales and marketing executives identify critical growth opportunities, determine sales and marketing strategy, and implement the necessary changes while minimizing transition risks and driving sustained adoption of new approaches.
Sales and Marketing Strategies that Transform Capabilities and Fuel Growth
- Scope out and evaluate key growth opportunities and existing capabilities to develop the roadmap that will achieve the objectives in the shortest period of time
- Determine the optimal sales force size, territories and targeting to most cost-effectively cover the most valuable accounts
- Build sales and marketing operations, and unify their activities to sustain the change and continuously improve performance
- We have deep expertise in designing and implementing winning sales and marketing strategies, particularly in helping clients build high-powered sales forces
- We bring deep expertise in virtually every aspect of the transformation, from designing the new sales and marketing strategy to determining and instituting new incentive compensation systems to motivate sales people to adopt new behaviors and skills.
We roll up our sleeves and work side-by-side with clients to make the actual changes they need in their processes, people and tools.